Last modified: April 28, 2017.
Auto Master Systems, Inc. (“Auto Master”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit www.amspayments.com (the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information that Auto Master collects on the Website, in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Website and through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Website. It does not apply to information collected by Auto Master offline, through any third party, including through any application content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website, or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Auto Master or any third party (including any Auto Master affiliates).
Auto Master does not intend that the Website will be accessed or used by children under the age of 18, and such use is prohibited. Auto Master will promptly delete information associated with any account for which Auto Master obtains actual knowledge that the registered user is not at least 18 years old.
Collection of Personal Information
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Auto Master may use personal information submitted by its users for specific purposes, including:
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California can obtain certain information about the types of personal information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. In particular, the law provides that companies must inform consumers about the categories of personal information that have been shared with third parties, the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. To request a copy of the information disclosure required by Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact Auto Master via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and allow 30 days for a response.
Correcting, Updating and Removing Personal Information
If a user's personal information changes or is incorrect, please contact email@example.com so that Auto Master may make any necessary updates or corrections. Additionally, in the event that a user of the Auto Master Website does provide personal information and later wishes to have Auto Master remove the personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to do so.
Data Security and Integrity
Auto Master has put in place certain technological and procedural security functions in order to protect the personal information it collects, uses or transfers from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. For example, the Website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to communicate with secure browsers, which decreases the ability of others to intercept and/or misuse information transmitted between your computer and our server. In addition, Auto Master will use reasonable efforts to remove a user's personal information when it is no longer required for the purposes set forth above. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or methods of electronic storage are completely secure. Therefore, Auto Master cannot guarantee absolute security or that loss, misuse, alteration, destruction or retention will never occur, and makes no representations to this effect.
Third Party Websites
1. The Website and the material contained therein may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of Auto Master, except that you are permitted to print or download on a single computer a copy of any of the materials on the Website for personal non-commercial use, provided no copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices are removed. No intellectual property or other rights in or to the Website or its contents are transferred to you.
2. The photographs, artwork and information contained in this site are copyrighted and may not be distributed, modified, reused, reposted, or otherwise used outside the scope of normal web browsing without the express written permission of Auto Master.
3. You hereby acknowledge and agree that your relationship with Auto Master is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship, and that your decision to submit any material to Auto Master does not place Auto Master in a position of trust or any position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to the material you submit. You hereby waive any moral rights (or “droit moral”) you may have in and to any materials that you submit to Auto Master, even if such material is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
7. You agree that you will:
(b) not access, or attempt to access, restricted or registration-required portions of the Website by any means other than the interface provided by Auto Master;
(c) not transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available any materials or content that violate any law or that constitute false, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, disparaging (including disparagement of Auto Master), vulgar, obscene, or pornographic material or material that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by Auto Master in its sole discretion);
(d) not transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful or infringes, violates or misappropriates any patent, trademark, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright or any other intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party;
(e) not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the Website by Auto Master or any third party;
(f) not transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available any viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or material that interfere with Auto Master’s or any third party’s use and enjoyment of the Website and any other software, hardware and data;
(g) not impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Website or to Auto Master, including, without limitation, forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any transmission to the Website for any reason;
(h) not transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available through the Website any personal advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or offer for sale of any products or services, except in areas, if any, specifically designated for such purposes;
(i) not resell, frame, duplicate, reproduce or otherwise commercially exploit the Website without the prior written agreement of Auto Master;
(j) not remove, obscure or alter any proprietary rights notices on the Website or any material obtained from or through the Website.
8. The material on the Website and the Website itself is provided "as is" and is without warranty of any kind. Auto Master disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, security, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the Website and the material on the Website. Auto Master also makes no representations or warranties as to whether the information accessible on or through the Website is accurate, complete or current. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MANY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY BY JURISDICTION. IF THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE EXCLUDED IN THEIR ENTIRETY, YOU AGREE THAT THEY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT AND SHORTEST DURATION PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. The posting of any content or material to the Website and the creation of a link from the Website to any other website are expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Auto Master.
12. The Website may contain links to third party websites. These third party websites may be affiliated with Auto Master or unaffiliated. Auto Master is not responsible for, and you agree that Auto Master will have no liability to you for, the availability, security, content or performance of any portion of the Internet including other websites to which the Website may be linked, to which your access may be directed from the Website or from which an Auto Master website may be accessed. Auto Master does not regularly review materials on websites linked to the Website or connected to (or to which you are directed through use of) the Website and does not endorse the materials appearing on any such websites.